5 Apps To Help You Choose The Perfect Paint Color – Yes, there is an app for pretty much anything these days. There are apps that can help you choose the perfect paint color! Can you believe it? Here are just a few to check out…
Glidden on the Go: This free app is available for iphone and ipad
- Browse the Glidden paint library
- Expert design color themes
- Select a color in a photograph and find the closet Glidden color
- Every Glidden color will recommend two coordinating colors
- A series of questions will help you decide the type of paint to choose as well as how much paint to purchase.
Sherwin-Williams ColorSnap Studio: This free app is available for iphone, ipad and ipod touch.
- Take color inspiration from your own photo and chose matching colors
- Search for specific colors or browse the paint library
- Create a custom palette
- Use the color adjuster to find the perfect lightness, saturation and hue
- Find a Sherwin-Williams store
Valspar Connect: This is a free app available for iphone, ipad and ipod touch.
- Connect to a trained Valspar Color Consultant—FREE
- Connect by live video by selecting an appointment time and connect by the camera on your iphone or ipad
- Live Audio and Photo: a consultant will provide consultation via audio after submitting a room photo
- Submit a photo and a consultant will give advice via email within 3 days
- Able to explore color, watch how-to videos, paint calculator and locate a Valspar retailer
Paint Tester: This is a free app available iphone, ipad and ipod touch.
- Take a picture of your room and then use the paint bucket to apply colors you want to paint the room.
- Try out accent walls
Wall Painter: This app is $0.99 and available for iphone and ipad.
- Single touch to paint walls
- Use pictures to find color inspiration
- Post images to Facebook